Audio Visual Engineer
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: August 28, 2020
The Audio Visual Engineer is responsible for the coordination and
setup of all audio and video services, solutions and equipment
including development of new solutions, installation, maintenance,
troubleshooting and working with AV vendors as applicable.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, installation, configuration, monitoring, maintenance
and support of all A/V solutions to ensure optimum
- Liaison to audio conference and videoconference bridge
providers, video duplication, A/V equipment vendors and any other
vendors related to A/V needs.
- Responsible for duplication and editing of Audio and Video as
well as capturing web casts and other streaming media to audio
cassette, VHS or DVD.
- Responsible for tracking, scheduling and maintaining all
portable A/V equipment. (i.e. TV's, VCR's. slide projectors,
Elmo's, cameras, overhead projectors, LCD Projectors, screens,
podiums, microphones, audio conference units and cassette
- Setup of all A/V needs in support of conferences, or special
- Maintain, monitor and periodically test the operation of all
built in A/V systems conference rooms.
- Document and keep current administrative and design manuals for
the implementation and maintenance of the A/V network.
- Provides quality customer service to all staff and
- Responsible for communication, coordination, & back up of other
Help Desk members
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Secondary School Degree Preferred
- Experience supporting advanced AV equipment preferred
- Experience with Extron equipment preferred
- Technical Training & Certifications a plus (i.e.: A+, NETWORK
+, MCP, MCSE, MOUS)
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Baytown , Audio Visual Engineer, Engineering , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!