Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: November 12, 2021
First Vehicle Services is now hiring a Tire Technician! First
Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Top hourly wages based on experience & qualifications (NOT flat
- Opportunity for overtime!
- ASE certification bonus money & company-paid ASE testing and
- Consistent full-time, year-round work
- An excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and
dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Annual allowances for boots and prescription safety
- Ongoing company training on state-of-the-art online system
- Opportunities for career advancement nationwide
- A great work environment! Tire Technician major
- Raise vehicles using hydraulic jacks
- Inspect tire casings for defects, such as holes and tears.
- Seal punctures in tubeless tires
- Identify and inflate tires correctly
- Remount wheels onto vehicles.
- Place wheels on balancing machines to determine counterweights
required to balance wheels.
- Replace valve stems and remove puncturing objects.
- Torque lug nuts Tire Technician qualifications:
- Previous experience repairing and replacing tires
- Valid Texas driver's license
- Subject to drug screen Become a part of our team Apply today!
First Vehicle Services (a division of FirstGroup America) is a
leader in fleet maintenance providing services to governments,
school districts, transit agencies, airports, universities, and
private organizations across the U.S. From sedans, SUVs, vans, and
fire apparatus to light, medium, and heavy-duty units, marked and
unmarked law enforcement units, sanitation trucks, construction
equipment, and specialized equipment, FVS provides expert
maintenance services to keep fleets up and running. FirstGroup is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed
to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles, California, FirstGroup
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Baytown , Tire Technician, Engineering , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!