Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: November 12, 2021
First Vehicle Services is now hiring a Tire Technician!
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
* Top hourly wages based on experience & qualifications (NOT flat
* Opportunity for overtime!
* ASE certification bonus money & company-paid ASE testing and
* Consistent full-time, year-round work
* An excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and
dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
* Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
* Annual allowances for boots and prescription safety glasses
* Ongoing company training on state-of-the-art online system
* Opportunities for career advancement nationwide
* A great work environment!
Tire Technician major responsibilities:.
* Raise vehicles using hydraulic jacks
* Inspect tire casings for defects, such as holes and tears.
* Seal punctures in tubeless tires
* Identify and inflate tires correctly
* Remount wheels onto vehicles.
* Place wheels on balancing machines to determine counterweights
required to balance wheels.
* Replace valve stems and remove puncturing objects.
* Torque lug nuts
Tire Technician qualifications:
* Previous experience repairing and replacing tires
* Valid Texas driver's license
* Subject to drug screen
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services (a division of FirstGroup America) is a
leader in fleet maintenance providing services to governments,
school districts, transit agencies, airports, universities, and
private organizations across the U.S. From sedans, SUVs, vans, and
fire apparatus to light, medium, and heavy-duty units, marked and
unmarked law enforcement units, sanitation trucks, construction
equipment, and specialized equipment, FVS provides expert
maintenance services to keep fleets up and running.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles, California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Baytown , Tire Technician, Engineering , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!