Field Service Technician - Urgently Hiring
Company: Vivint Smart Home
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job DescriptionWho we are:Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart
home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart
home system with in-home consultation, professional installation
and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7
customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home
experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves
approximately 1.7 million customers throughout the U.S. and
Canada.Vivint was named to the Forbes list of "America's Best
Employers for Diversity" in 2020 and 2019, and to the Forbes list
of "America's Best Employers" in 2018. The company has a strong
commitment to philanthropy and received a 2020 Gold Halo Award from
Engage for Good for group volunteerism. Vivint is the largest tech
employer in Utah and has received multiple awards for innovation,
including being named among Fast Company's "World's 50 Most
Innovative Companies."Field Service Professionals provide
expert-level installation and services, while delivering the
highest-caliber of customer service. Customers will rely on you to
act with honesty and integrity as you offer what they have been
looking for - peace of mind.What you'll do:
- Earn a competitive hourly wage and enjoy an unlimited
- Become an expert on smart home technology by training on
- Manage inventory and assets with a business owner
- Install, service, and troubleshoot cutting-edge smart home
technology in customer homes.
- Control your own income by providing opportunities for
customers to purchase additional products and services
- Leverage service and installation appointments into leads and
revenue.What we're looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Sales experience and/or field service experience is
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Someone who thrives in a team environment and can also be
trusted to work independently.
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check.
- Willingness to submit to a pre-hire drug screen.Physical
demands of the job:
- Lift and carry up to 45 lbs.
- Climb ladders up to 14'.
- Work in attics and other limited-space areas.
- Bend, kneel, crouch and stand for long periods.
- Safety culture is strong at Vivint, and our team members
complete a safety analysis of every work sitePosition perks:
- Company vehicle and gas card.
- Cell phone and work tablet.
- All tools necessary to perform the job.
- 4/10 work schedule with home dispatch (clock in and out from
your driveway each day).Company perks:
- Ten paid holidays.
- Two weeks paid time off.
- Employee pricing on smart home products.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life coverage.
- 401(k) plan with matching.Job Type: Full-timePay: From $21.00
- Driver's License (Required)Work Location: Multiple
Keywords: Vivint Smart Home, Baytown , Field Service Technician - Urgently Hiring, Engineering , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!