Heavy Line Technician- Baytown Ford
Company: Sonic Automotive
Posted on: January 9, 2022
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair
and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- - - - -Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency
- - - - - - - Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform
- - - - - - - Notify service adviser if additional work is -needed
- - - - -Document work performed.
- - - - - - -Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- - - - -ASE or manufacturing training.
- - - Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- - - -A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Ford -automotive
- - - -Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to
include background checks, MVR, drug test, and have a valid driver
BAYTOWN FORD, - in addition to top of the line compensation and a
skilled support staff also provides a Longevity Bonus, paid factory
training, a 401K, paid employee medical and much more.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Line Mechanic, Location: Baytown, TX -
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Baytown , Heavy Line Technician- Baytown Ford, Engineering , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!