Posted on: November 12, 2021
Job ID: 332120
Gulf Coast, a CRH Company, is a locally-based construction company
and building materials supplier owned and operated by CRH Americas
Materials, the largest asphalt, ready mix and aggregates producer
in North America. Gulf Coast is part of CRH America's growing
Texas-based network of 47 locations and over 1,200 employees
The Project Manager directs the Company's construction activities,
as the senior on-site Company representative, maintaining client
and home office liaison and ensuring compliance with contractual
obligations on a large complex project or several small
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Controlling costs and maintaining profitability for the
- Manage field construction activity, engineering, and other
field project(s) support activities.
- Monitor/Control in the development of project(s) schedules and
production to assure timely project(s) completion.
- Reviews cost reports and makes analysis to assist in reducing
costs and maintaining productivity.
- Conducts regular project(s) inspections and advises project(s)
supervision of work progress, quality of work and conditions
requiring attention regarding safety.
- Coordinates work with subcontractors to ensure all subcontract
work is within project(s) scope and specifications.
- Administers project(s) policies and procedures to
- Coordinates with engineers, inspectors, and clients/owner
representatives to isolate project(s) projects and assists in
- Continually monitors project(s) to assure company and
regulatory procedures are adhered to. Monitors project(s)
purchasing activities to assure quality material and timely
delivery at competitive costs.
- Conducts regular meetings with project(s) supervision to review
project(s) progress and to plan future construction activity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent preferred
- Civil Construction Experience
- TxDOT Experience preferred
The statements included in this job description are not intended to
be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria
necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be
assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to
modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North
America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the
hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid
to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas
family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified
structure, letting you work in a small company environment while
having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding
challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Please complete your online application and profile which will be
sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your
interest in the CRH Americas family!
Gulf Coast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
EOE/Vet/DisabilityIf you want to know more, please click on this
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2021
Job Segment: Engineer, Project Manager, Manager, Engineering,
Keywords: Oldcastle, Baytown , Project Manager, Executive , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!