Senior Warehouse Manager
Company: The Everest Group
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Senior Warehouse Manager
Our client Performance Team, a $1.2B division of Maersk, is a
progressive growth oriented National Third Party Dedicated
Logistics provider. With an extensive prestigious list of mass
retail, apparel, e-commerce and CPG Fortune 50, 100 and 500
companies. Performance Team/ Maersk has established an aggressive
strategic plan to continue to capture additional market share.
Manages all activities related to operations and development of
company products by performing the following duties personally or
through subordinate supervisors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages up to 5 subordinate supervisors who supervise 50+
employees in the Special Projects, Shipping and Receiving, Packing,
Order Processing, Routing, Inventory and Auditing
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of these units.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Establishes production and quality control standards, develops
budget and cost controls, and obtains data regarding types,
quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products
- Develops, implements and manages KPIs.
- Provides guidance to the development of a manufacturing process
plan, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract
requirements, facility needs, and tooling and equipment
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery
commitments are met.
- Coordinates manufacturing activities with all other functions
of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and
utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Reviews production and operating reports and directs the
resolution of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems
to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Performs administrative activities associated with the
effective management of shop operations, including compiling,
storing, and retrieving production data for reports.
- Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff
positions to accomplish business objectives.
- Trains and ensures all assigned employees are aware of and
comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures,
- Bachelor s Degree preferred
- Five plus years working in a DC/warehouse
- Experience working for 3PL or in a DC/warehouse within one of
the following industries (apparel/footwear, consumer
products/electronics, cold storage, food, ecommerce)
- Various levels of P&L experience highly desired
- Spanish speaking skills a plus
Apply Online Below
Keywords: The Everest Group, Baytown , Senior Warehouse Manager, Executive , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!