Weekend RN - Supervisor at Burnet Bay
Company: Focused Post Acute Care Partners
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Focused Post Acute Care Partners FPACP is a dynamic company with
an expectation of excellence in the delivery of long-term care to
every patient every day. We are looking for an RN Supervisor to
join our great team!At FPACP, we take pride in our culture and
ROCKIN recognition program ROCKStar (Recognizing Outstanding Care
and Kindness). This program is used across the organization for
team members, residents, family members, volunteers, and business
partners. The gamification component is a fun and competitive way
team members level up monthly, getting one step closer to attending
the annual FPACP Gala. Apply to find out more and become our next
ROCKStar.SUMMARYUnder the direction of the Director of Nursing,
assists in supervising nursing services and sets the standards of
care to ensure a professional, skilled program of care and
treatment so that each resident will receive a benefit that
accounts for their medical, physical, emotional and psychological
needs.QUALIFICATIONS:A registered nurse that is licensed and in
good standing with the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners in the
state of Texas.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supports the Director of Nursing in monitoring, evaluating, and
organizing direct nursing care.
- Able to effectively communicate w/ the DON, MD, team members,
and residents in a way that promotes the best clinical outcomes and
enhances continuity of care.
- Works cooperatively as a part of the interdisciplinary team to
assess, develop, implement, and evaluate resident care plans.
- Makes frequent rounds throughout the shift and assists
residents and staff when necessary.
- Uses critical thinking process for resident conditions and able
to implement interventions to assist in preventing avoidable
- Monitors completion of electronic medical
- Able to educate staff on policies and processes when
- Support newly hired nursing staff.
- Hours could be flexible depending on facility needs.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:Have the ability to safely perform movements such as
pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, kneeling, reaching and lifting
up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodationsWORK
SCHEDULE:As assigned, including some weekends, evenings and
holidays; non-exempt positionAA/EEO/M/F/D/V
Keywords: Focused Post Acute Care Partners, Baytown , Weekend RN - Supervisor at Burnet Bay, Healthcare , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!