Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Company: Tang and Company
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Make a Difference with Us------.
Working at CareOnSite as a Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse
Practitioner (NP) is more than a job! It's an experience that
offers professional growth, and work life balance.
CareOnSite, a division of Tang & Company, is a rapidly growing
company providing and occupational medical services with over 50
sites, nationwide. We currently have a need for Physician Assistant
(PA) or a Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- Utilizes telemedicine platform to evaluate and treat patients
off-site in addition to providing in person care;
- Performs therapeutic and minor surgical procedures, such as
injections, immunizations, suturing, Sub Q foreign body removal,
simple foreign body removal of the eye/cornea and burn care;
- Provides occupational medicine services, including DOT exams
and the treatment of Worker's Compensation injuries;
- Performs pre-participation physicals for employment;
- Maintains patient charts accurately and comprehensively;
- Documents patient information in Electronic Medical Record
(EMR).Minimum Education and Experience
- 3+ years of occupation medicine or emergency medicine/urgent
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in both a fast
track and main emergency department setting.
- Able to work independently and serve as a leader for the
- Excellent bedside manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsEducation:
- Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse
Practitioner (NP) programQualifications and Skills
- Current State PA licensed or NP Licensed
- Current DEA license;
- Current BCLS (CPR/AED) or ACLS certification;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in
Keywords: Tang and Company, Baytown , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!