RN Occupational Nurse - Occupational Health
Company: CORE Comprehensive Occupational Resources
Posted on: September 13, 2022
RN Occupational NurseImmediate Opening in Occupational
CORE is the recognized leader in Occupational Medicine. Our
nationwide occupational medicine platform provides the full
spectrum of occupational medicine services to numerous Fortune 500
companies, NASA, and other industry leaders. Since our founding,
CORE has focused on providing high quality occupational healthcare
services that meet the mission, goals, and values of our clients.
This partnership has allowed us to expand into a nationally
recognized occupational healthcare provider.
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Medicine Registered
Nurse (RN) to join our team at our Baytown, TX, site. In addition
to a rewarding work environment, we offer our professionals
competitive benefits and salary. This is a full-time position.
We offer a highly competitive total compensation and benefits
package which includes:
* Six Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
* Long-term disability and short-term disability benefits
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, review the job
* Administers treatment of work-related injuries and evaluates and
documents its effectiveness.
* Provides client education in areas related to safety, first aid,
CPR and others as needed.
* Assures proper maintenance of patients' records.
* Performs client services related to Occupational Health and
* Demonstrates a courteous, caring and understanding attitude
towards patients, clients, co-workers, visitors, volunteers, peers
and medical providers.
* Must be well organized, flexible and able to function effectively
as part of a cohesive team and independently with little
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, interruption prone
* Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills and the ability to
prioritize multiple tasks utilizing limited resources.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Basic computer, clerical, phone etiquette and customer service
* Direct patient care skills to include, but not limited to:
assisting with wound cleansing, dressing and suturing; suture
removal; splint application/removal; range of motion treatment;
heat and cold therapy; medication administration; and respiratory
treatment as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) and
completion of an accredited nursing certificate program.
* Valid state RN licensure
* Prior occupational medicine or emergency room/family practice
related work experience preferred.
Case Management experience is a plus along with certifications in
CAHOC, NIOSH PFT and DOT drug screening collections/BAT
CORE, CHN, and our subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. Please review
the linked posters for more information:
Keywords: CORE Comprehensive Occupational Resources, Baytown , RN Occupational Nurse - Occupational Health, Healthcare , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!