RN- Skilled Nursing
Company: Maxim Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to
assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the
nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the
supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Registered Nurse (RN)
will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is
accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the
management of patient care.Position Details:
- Baytown, TX 77521Skills Required:
- Feeding Tube
- Tracheostomy Care (Training Provided)
- Ventilator Management (Training Provided)Responsibilities
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and
psychosocial changes in the patients condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state in which the
Registered Nurse (RN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience
preferred.Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe
that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are
happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more
than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing,
physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and
behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses
and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service,
compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs
makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed. Maxim
Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Services, Baytown , RN- Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!