Used Car Buyer - Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac
Company: Sonic Automotive
Posted on: September 20, 2022
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to
the right place. At Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac, a Sonic
Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities,
resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory;
they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So
read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive,
Used Car Buyer Purpose:
The Used Car Buyer will have a primary responsibility of executing
a process which involves prospecting, appraising, and presenting
offers to current vehicle owners with the goal of purchasing their
vehicles from multiple sources for resale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with current used vehicle owners from multiple
resources with the purpose of purchasing their vehicle.
- Approaches, greets and interfaces with dealership customers to
appraise and offer to purchase their current vehicles.
- Utilize Sonic Automotive automated inventory management
- Understand market trends and changes to trends in geographic
- Provide guidance and support to dealership Sales Associates as
it relates to purchasing used vehicles.
- Appraise used vehicles.
- Attend Trade walks daily.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Knows and understands the federal, state and local laws which
govern retail automotive sales.
- Established personal income goals that are consistent with
dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to
meet those goals.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by
General Manager or Sales Managers.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. and
their benefits to guests.
- Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain
depreciation to the guest.
- Introduces guest to sales department personnel to sell them a
new vehicle after purchase of their existing vehicle.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to guest satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system of current used vehicle
prospects and schedules appointments to appraise and purchase used
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Realize that the company's business is built on guest
satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing
satisfaction to guests.
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by
asking questions and listening.
- Attend Sonic meetings as requested.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with
- Report to Supervisor regarding objectives, planned activities,
reviews and analyses.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of
technology changes in the product.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on
associate and guest morale.
- College Degree preferred but not required; High school diploma
or the equivalent required.
- High level of customer service is required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet company's production and quality
- Outstanding Computer skills required.
- Previous dealership, selling or marketing experience
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug
test, credit report, and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Baytown , Used Car Buyer - Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac, Hospitality & Tourism , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!