Company: Speed Queen Laundry - Rollingbrook
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Purpose:Under the direction of the Assistant Store Manager or
Store Manager on duty, the Customer Service Representative is
responsible for the daily duties in maintaining high levels of
customer service through offering a clean, safe, and friendly
store. Position Responsibilities:Primary:
- Customer Service and Satisfaction: Assists customers with the
use of payment systems, machine selection and operation, retail
purchases, and wash/dry/fold orders; handles customer
questions/concerns and informs Assistant Store Manager or Store
Manager, as needed. Reports to work in a neat and clean manner and
wears appropriate uniform.
- Store Safety and Security: Maintains a safe environment inside
and outside of the store by following proper security procedures
and prioritizing employee and customer safety.
- Store Cleanliness and Upkeep: Ensures that the highest level of
cleanliness is maintained inside and outside of the store at all
times; follows proper cleaning routines and documents
- Building and Equipment Maintenance: Documents equipment and
building maintenance issues appropriately, escalating unsafe
situations to the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager on
- Retail: Maintains a good visual presentation of retail products
at all times; maintain a thorough understanding of retail products
and educate the customer; accurately process sales and encourage
customers to purchase additional items.
- Wash/Dry/Fold: Provides a consistent quality product to the
customer by choosing the appropriate equipment for clothing and
completing the order with care; completes logs accurately.
Addresses customer concerns and issues in a timely and satisfactory
manner; immediately informs Assistant Store Manager or Store
Manager on duty of any claims.
- Policies and Procedures: Ensure that all company policies and
procedures are followed at all times.
- All other duties, as assigned.Position
- Knowledge of commercial laundry products and payment systems is
a plus, but is not required.Skills and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively and be able to work with individuals
from diverse backgrounds.
- English proficiency required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Build strong customer relationships quickly.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and
- High School Diploma/GED.Physical Requirements:
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual
dexterity, stooping, bending.
- Position requires the ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up
to 50 lbs. frequently. For greater weight items assistive devices
will be provided.
EEOWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Speed Queen Laundry - Rollingbrook, Baytown , Laundry Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!