Company: Worley Group Inc.
Posted on: October 16, 2020
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs
Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project
and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors.
We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across
the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to
sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to
join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you
may see references to our heritage companies in your application
Operate traveling or stationary overhead crane to life, move, and
position loads, such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid
or bulk materials.
* Observes load hookup and determines safety of load
* Manipulates or depresses crane controls to regulate speed and
direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal,
or signal instructions
* Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanism
* Inspects crane for defective parts and notifies supervisor of
defects or malfunctions
* May attach load to hook or another crane accessory prior to
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry
* Crane operator certification
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling,
Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Grasping,
Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and
challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple
disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the
globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and
thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and
Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing
career here at Worley.
Keywords: Worley Group Inc., Baytown , Crane Operator, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!