Coordinator of Executive Operations
Company: Lee College
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Posting Number: 0001022
Job Title: Coordinator of Executive Operations
Position Status: Full-Time
Salary: Starting salary range of $43,015- $47,316 is based on the
Lee College Administrative/Administrative Support Salary Scale,
C41. Initial salary offer is commensurate with education and
related work experience.
Department: President's Office
Job Summary/Basic Function:
This position is responsible for a broad and complex set of
assignments related to the daily coordination and management of the
Office of the President; provide executive level support for all
presidential activities in a manner that reflects the President's
priorities and the College's mission, goals, and values; build
positive and collaborative relationships with internal and external
constituents; assist the President and Chief of Staff relative to
the effective operation of the office; demonstrate professionalism
and confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the Office of the
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited
Manage the day-to-day functions of the Office of the
- Provide strategic and operational support to the President and
Chief of Staff.
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the President, exhibiting
strong critical thinking skills.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with Lee College staff
and students to promote good communication and successful
collaboration with the Office of the President.
- Collaborate with College leadership to ensure timely completion
of College-wide reports for TACC, THECB, LBB, and other governing
- Manage the process for securing the president's approval and
signature on official documents.
- Coordinate and manage meetings for the President with internal
and external constituents.
- Facilitate meetings for the Office of the President, to include
creating agendas, producing formal minutes, and capturing decisions
and action items.
- Strategically manage the President's calendar, travel, and
- Manage the budget for the Office of the President.
- Work independently to compose correspondence, research issues,
prioritize tasks, handle special projects, and follow-up on
incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Office of the
President, including those of a sensitive and confidential
- Plan, coordinate and execute President's Office event planning
from meetings to special events, to include the tracking of the
guest list, coordinate on invitation design, contract with venue
and caterer, arrange for audiovisual or other support equipment,
and other logistics as needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Public Affairs for the design of
specialty items for the Office of the President.
- Streamline processes and identify opportunities for greater
- Implement a system-wide filing strategy for official documents,
agreements and contracts.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion about matters of
significance pertaining to the Office of the President.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not
In her absence, assume the role of Administrative Secretary/Board
Specialist as needed.
- Attend special events as directed.
- Represent the President's Office by serving on College
committees as requested and approved by the President or Chief of
- Act as a resource for other administrative personnel on
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a
security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender,
disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran
- Associate's (or higher) degree or successful completion of
sixty (60) college credit hours
- Three (3) years of related work experience directly supporting
- Must be organized, accurate, attentive to detail, and able to
master a wide range of complex tasks in a dynamic, fast paced work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal
skills, and the ability to diffuse frustrated students.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, as well
as the ability to master additional software programs as
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree
- Experience with executive event planning
- Bilingual - able to read, write, and speak both English and
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location.
Posting Date: 12/18/2020
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following
documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all
completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3)
professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of
the electronic application process.
Keywords: Lee College, Baytown , Coordinator of Executive Operations, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!