Concrete Laborer/Finisher - $17-$24/Hour
Company: Structural Preservation Systems, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2022
STRUCTURAL is looking for individuals that have experience in
one or more of the following trades: Concrete Laborer, Finishing,
Carpentry and Rebar Installation, to join our office in the greater
Houston, Texas area.
Construction duties include:
- Concrete repair
- Concrete demolition
- Concrete placement and finishing
- Formwork / carpentry
- Rebar replacement
- Concrete Coating application
- Fireproofing Installation
- Structural Steel Welding
- Equipment Grouting
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be
considered for this position:
- Possess a TWIC card
- Previous Industrial Plant experience
- Current Basic and Basic Plus Safety Council Training
- Turnaround/Shutdown Experience preferred
- Must being willing to wear a respirator
- Able to pass written or computerized industrial plant entrance
- Must be willing to travel to jobs outside of the Houston
- Experience with a self-performing contractor, general
contractor (GC), or specialty contractor
Earn $17 to $24 per hour depending on level of experience.
- STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and
maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor
in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from
locations nationwide and in select international markets.
- STRUCTURAL is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7
safety and quality.
- STRUCTURAL offer competitive compensation and benefits
including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, career
development and growth opportunities, and a caring work
- STRUCTURAL is a drug-free workplace. We will conduct
pre-employment drug testing on all employees.
Keywords: Structural Preservation Systems, Inc., Baytown , Concrete Laborer/Finisher - $17-$24/Hour, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!