Materials Data Clerk III
Company: Zachry Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Materials Data Clerk III
BAYTOWN, TX, US
JOB DESCRIPTION - Materials Clerk III
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Materials Clerk III for
new construction work at our Golden Pass LNG Laydown Yard in
Materials Clerks will conduct clerical or administrative duties as
assigned within the Materials department. Responsible for physical
and electronic documents as well as creating official business
memorandums and letters to support construction operations.
Responsible for running reports, entering and issuing receipts, and
assisting with updating Materials information for the job site. May
work various hours as needed.
* Must possess all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions
* Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be able to work scheduled hours and any additional overtime
* Perform data entry with a high level of accuracy and speed to
* Maintain excellent interpersonal and organizational communication
with personnel at all levels
* Perform office duties including, but not limited to: filing,
organizing, and using office equipment
* Maintain correspondence and issue reports with appropriate
personnel and groups using correct grammar
* File and maintain a log, paper requests, and other relevant
* Update & maintaining logs/spreadsheet
* Other tasks as required
* High School Diploma or GED
* Must be able to read and write legibly.
* Must be organized and have the ability to maintain a running
* Must be self-motivated and be able to work with little to no
* Must be able to work extended hours beyond the normal worksite
hours and any additional overtime as needed
Preferred Additional Qualification
* Current Zachry or Zachry ROF'ed employee.
* Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
* 6+ months experience on an industrial construction project.
* Previous experience in this position.
* Associate's Degree
* Employees may be required to adhere to large amounts of standing,
walking, bending, squatting, sitting, and lifting.
* Will talk and hear to communicate.
* May be required to pick up, lift, carry and move up to 25lbs
* Occasionally be required to spend time on the construction site
and will need to have the ability to walk and climb various outdoor
* Ability to work alone and with others including craft, planners,
managers, engineers, suppliers, and customers.
ZACHRY is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug-Free work
environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Zachry Holdings, Inc., Baytown , Materials Data Clerk III, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!