Company: Wood PLC
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an Advanced Rigger with extensive
experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Skills / Qualifications
* Accurately interpret and apply information from work orders, job
orders, specifications, blueprints or drawings.
* Identify, recognize and demonstrate safe usage of hand tools and
power tools appropriate for the job.
* Recognize various materials used in the craft and demonstrate a
working knowledge of appropriate material handling techniques.
* Select and safely use appropriate equipment which may include
(but not limited to) manlifts, fork lifts, and company trucks.
* Demonstrate knowledge and skills in safe rigging practices.
* Identify, explain and perform crane signals.
* Identify functions, operating characteristics and limitations or
various pieces of heavy equipment.
* Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate hoisting problems
to appropriate personnel.
* Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate procedures required when
performing lifts near power lines.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across
energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to
some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide
consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60
countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood PLC, Baytown , Advanced Rigger, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!