Company: ISC Constructors, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who We Are:
For over 30 years, ISC has provided safe, high quality electrical,
instrumentation and controls solutions to global leading industrial
manufacturers. With offices in Baton Rouge, Beaumont, and Houston,
as well as job sites around the country, ISC has grown our team as
high 3,000+ associates and offers full-service engineering,
construction, and maintenance solutions throughout the United
We are looking for a Safety Coordinator with a wide variety of
abilities to complement our experienced workforce for the Houston,
Texas area. This position provides safety support and training to
ISC associates, monitors, and assists with safety recordkeeping and
safety activities for a jobsite. Applicants should have the ability
- Conducts site specific safety orientation with ISC associates
and subcontractors when first arriving to the site.
- Maintains jobsite safety recordkeeping.
- Proactively to seek out good mitigation measures and controls
to provide the safest worksite possible for everyone.
- Participates in job safety analysis and toolbox meetings with
work crews to assist in positive hazard recognition.
- Reviews Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for accuracy and acknowledges
by signing the JSA.
- Immediately reports incidents/accidents to jobsite management,
owner, and/or ISC corporate safety management if sole safety
representative on site.
- Assist in and/or conducts scheduled safety meetings.
- Monitors safety progress at the work site and recommends
corrective measures for potential safety problems to ISC management
- Conducts safety observations and distributes to all necessary
individuals and ISC Regional Safety Manager or Director.
- Learns ISC safety policies and procedures, beyond that expected
from craft associates.
- Escort associates to onsite or offsite occupational
- Understands the common principles of construction and the OSHA
- Experience: Must have a minimum of 2 years Industrial safety
field experience with an E&I Contractor.
- Ability to communicate with ease in both English and
- Clear MVR preferred
- Certified in Basic First-aid, CPR and AED use trained
- Construction Site Safety Technician (CSST), Certified
Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS), or similar certification
- Able to use a computer including the Microsoft Office Suite
(Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be knowledgeable of the hazards associated with the areas
for which responsible.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive business relationships with
internal and external customers
- Motivated to recognize and resolve problems
- Skilled at performing tasks accurately
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent wages (DOE) and complete benefits package.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
- ISC evaluates and hires applicants for employment-based
exclusively upon the applicant's merit. No applicant will ever be
required to pay money (or any other form of compensation) to an ISC
employee in order to be hired by or considered for employment with
- This is not intended to be a complete listing of all similar,
miscellaneous, or incidental duties that may be required. ISC
utilizes a multi-skill concept and expects associates to perform
other tasks that are necessary to safely accomplish the job.
Keywords: ISC Constructors, LLC, Baytown , Safety Coordinator, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!