Company: Staffmark Drivers
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Let Staffmark help you get your foot in the door with this
manufacturing company as a Pre-Assembler in Baytown, TX.
Responsible for all warehouse and assembly functions. Essential
- Receive ordered materials from vendors by verifying quantities
received against packing slip.
- Inspects incoming materials and products for accuracy and
- Data Entry daily materials received and placing them in stock
with completed paperwork.
- Assembles products by sales order requirements. -
- Visually checks completed work against submittal drawings to
ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Utilizes measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges,
profilometer and borescope to check dimensions.
- Perform general housekeeping duties by keeping assigned area
clean. Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED -
- Valid State Issued Driver's License -
- 1 Year Experience in warehouse, assembly and valve industry.
- Experienced in manufacturing and mechanical assembly of parts
and components. Apply today and you could win in our $100k Giveaway
for Job Fest 2022. This year's Job Fest features weekly drawings
for $1k, three $25k giveaways, and more. In total, we're giving
away $100k! Between September 12 and December 4, employees receive
an automatic contest entry for every week you work 36+ hours on
assignment with us. The more weeks you work, the better chance you
have to win. To learn more and read the contest rules, visit .
Apply now for a chance to win!
Keywords: Staffmark Drivers, Baytown , Pre-Assembly, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!