Customer Fulfillment Representative
Company: Greif Brothers
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to
make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always
Job Requisition #:
021741 Customer Fulfillment Representative (Open)
Responds to customer inquiries via telephone or email to provide
problem resolution in accordance with the Organization's service
standards. Works with little guidance and oversight. First level
escalation of predominantly routine, customer problems and needs,
but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and
* Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in
person to provide intermediate level support and complex
information on products or services.
* Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions
with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
* Communicates pricing, shipping dates and appropriate order
information to customer to ensure order fulfillment and
* Contacts customers to respond to complex inquiries or to notify
them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
* Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or
* Supports inside and outside sales.
* Updates and maintains files, including data entry.
* Fields first level escalated and complex customer problems and
needs; when the issue is beyond the coordinator's knowledge,
forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate
* Trains new Customer Service Coordinators.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
* Typically possesses a high school diploma and 2-4 years of
Knowledge and Skills
* Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communications.
* Solid knowledge of product.
* Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new
* Good knowledge of basic office equipment (i.e. copiers, fax
machines, calculators, etc.).
* Good organization and data entry skills.
* Good attention to detail.
* Self starter that can work with minimal supervision.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity
for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will
not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age,
national origin, color, disability, or veteran status.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read
Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
Keywords: Greif Brothers, Baytown , Customer Fulfillment Representative, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!