Control Systems Engineer
Company: PTS Advance
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Controls Engineer Mont Belvieu, TX
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
- Schedule: 40 hours/week, Half day on Fridays
- Estimated Start Date: November 2022
- Duration: Long term Extensive knowledge of legacy PLC and HMI
platforms, process functionality, programming methods and
configurations. Proven proficiency in implementation of new
controls templates, ability to work independently and communicate
effectively with stakeholders.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in engineering or 10 years controls
related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience on implementation of process
control and related systems in processing plants is required.
- Extensive knowledge in industry standards for documentation,
basic regulatory and discreet control, loop tuning, safety systems,
and PLC configuration is required.
- Knowledge reading and developing of process, electrical and
Instrumentation drawings Cause and Effect Diagrams, specification
and control narratives is required.
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms along
with function block and ladder logic programming is required.
- Working experience with Honeywell Experion DCS is
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC, and Triconex Safety
Systems configuration experience is a plus.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks as well as being
able to manage large amounts of work through others (like
contractor support) is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and climb a
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the
organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in
- Ability to travel up to 15% domestically and be on call as
required. EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran Mont Belvieu, TX Controls
Keywords: PTS Advance, Baytown , Control Systems Engineer, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!