Crane Operator - Onshore - US
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for a Crane Operator to join our team in
U.S. Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the US without
sponsorship from Wood is required .
- Observes load hook up and determines safety of load.
- Manipulates crane control to regulate speed and direction of
crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal or signal
- Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanisms.
- Inspects crane for defective parts, documents and notifies the
equipment foreman or supervisor of any defects or
- Loads, transports and unloads materials, tools, equipment and
- Performs minor maintenance or cleaning activities on tools and
- Inspects rigging and related equipment.
- Required to understand and interpret load charts.
- Use effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be capable of listening and communicating with other
supervision and employees.
- Be motivated and work safely and productively.
- Understand and respond accordingly to all safety alerts,
warnings, hazards, etc.
Skills / Qualifications
May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous
years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to
unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials
markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions
in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood, Baytown , Crane Operator - Onshore - US, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!