Hydro Blast /Field Tech
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, in Baytown, TX is
looking for a HydroBlaster/Field Technicians to work at various
customer locations, and to join their safety conscious team! This
team member is responsible for the successful execution of setting
up and assisting with water treatment systems, pipeline hydrostatic
testing and various other responsibilities. The HydroBlaster/Field
Technician serves as representative of HPC-Industrial in creating a
continuous working relationship with clients/customers.
Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage
your skills and training as you return to civilian life.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated Hydroblasting
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or
any specialized Hydroblasting and/or Chemical cleaning equipment,
vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job;
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure
conformance to company and customer expectations;
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all
peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the
disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials;
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company's
driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using
personal vehicle on company business;
- OSHA certification may be required for this job;
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers;
- Must have Federal Transportation Workers Identification
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High School diploma or equivalent (required);
- Valid TWIC required or ability to obtain TWIC.
HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial
cleaning and environmental services company in North America
supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Baytown , Hydro Blast /Field Tech, Other , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!