Automotive Lube & Service Technician- First Group
Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Preventive Maintenance / Lube TechnicianFirst Vehicle Services,
a leading fleet maintenance provider in North America, is now
hiring a Fleet Technician!Schedule: Four 10-hour shifts!First
Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Hourly wages based on experience & qualifications (NOT flat
- Opportunity for overtime!
- ASE certification bonus money & company-paid ASE testing and
- Consistent full-time, year-round work
- An excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and
dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Annual allowances for boots and prescription safety
- Ongoing company training on state-of-the-art online system
- Opportunities for career advancement nationwide
- A great work environment!Preventive Maintenance Mechanic Major
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs to ensure vehicles are
safe for our customers.
- Assist with preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections
and annual maintenance inspections.
- Assist in accurately diagnosing and performing mechanical
- Ensure work orders are completed properly and accurately.
- Assist with road calls and emergency services as
necessary.Preventive Maintenance Mechanic Qualifications:
- Vocational or technical degree in vehicle maintenance is
- Valid Texas driver s license required.
- Lube tech employment experience or combination of education &
- Mechanic s tool set.
- ASE certifications preferred. Must participate in company ASE
certification program (company training, testing, and bonuses
- Be subject to a drug test.Apply today to join our team!First
Vehicle Services (a division of FirstGroup America) is a leader in
fleet maintenance providing services to governments, school
districts, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private
organizations across the U.S. From sedans, SUVs, vans, and fire
apparatus to light, medium and heavy-duty units, marked and
unmarked law enforcement units, sanitation trucks, construction
equipment, and specialized equipment, FVS provides expert
maintenance services to keep fleets up and running.We aspire to
have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and
retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
all. Associated topics: diagnose, field service technician, machine
maintenance, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance
technician, mechanical, millwright, repair, upgrade
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Baytown , Automotive Lube & Service Technician- First Group, Professions , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!