Environmental Technician II
Posted on: May 6, 2022
The Opportunity: HydroChemPSC is looking for a LDAR Technician
to join their safety conscious team! The LDAR Monitoring
Technician, using an analyzer and electronic data recorder, is
responsible for accurately monitoring components on an assigned
route within an industrial facility. The Monitoring Technician is
also responsible for calibrating equipment to ensure optimum
performance of the analyzer, as well as identify leads and process
leak tags.About HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company,
is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services
company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and
utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged
safety system, innovative career development platform, committed
customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology
and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth,
service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient
operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive
training and career development for our employees.Essential
- Demonstrates initiative, planning work and carrying out tasks
without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions;
prepares for problems or opportunities in advance and undertakes
- Must possess the ability to use a portable analyzer and
electronic data collector.
- Ability to analyze data, evaluate situations and identify
problems or opportunities, including likely causes.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external
customers' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the
customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and be open to considering
new approaches to solving problems and work processes.
- Ability to develop factual, logical courses of action,
considering resources, constraints and company values.
- Responsible for monitoring components in an industrial
environment to detect emissions from process equipment.
- --- Performs monitoring activities for an assigned route within
a prescribed period of time, ensuring all components are accurately
monitored and reported.
- Responsible for calibrating equipment to ensure optimum
performance. Makes minor mechanical adjustments when situations
- Identifies leaks and processes leak tags
- Completes daily upload of monitoring activity to the customer
database and completes daily emissions monitoring reports- must
have basic computer knowledge.
- Communicate daily equipment changes with office personnel
- Communicate/Coordinate with plant personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Working Environment:
- Outdoor, Industrial setting,
- Must be able to climb heights
- Must be ok with confined spaced.Skills and experience:
- Strong communication (written, verbal and listening) and
- Prior experience in chemical plants or refineries is helpful,
but not necessary.
- Must be willing/able to work at moderate to high levels of
physical exertion for extended periods.
- Must be willing/able to work in inclement weather conditions
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends when
- Mechanical aptitude and problem solving abilities a
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)HydroChemPSC and its
subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran
status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*HPC
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Baytown , Environmental Technician II, Professions , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!