Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: Mister Carwash
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Mister Car Wash is rewriting the rules of the car wash industry.
We are an industry leader and the world's largest and fastest
growing car wash company, operating over 400 car washes in 21
We wash cars for the fun of it. We put our people first. We help
turn jobs into careers.
Come work with us! We're currently looking for a Maintenance
As a Maintenance Technician I, you will be responsible for
installing, repairing, and servicing equipment at Mister stores.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills to the expert
level in order to advance to Maintenance Technician II.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Apply knowledge of hydraulics, welding, plumbing, and other
industrial fields to install and maintain car wash equipment
- Travel between all stores in market to provide routine
scheduled maintenance and unscheduled breakdown repairs
- Build trusting relationships with the maintenance and
operations team through our culture of accountability
- Partner with the regional team to complete high-priority
projects and implement new technology launches (minimum 10 percent
- Demonstrate pride in your work and a commitment to safety
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum 2 years moderate- to advanced-level experience in
breakdown industrial and production maintenance preferred
- Moderate experience in at least four of the following
- Electrical, mechanical aptitude, hydraulics, welding,
pneumatics, and plumbing
- The ability to juggle multiple projects while working
individually and as a member of a team
- A sense of urgency and dedication to minimizing site
- The availability to work a flexible schedule including nights,
weekends, and on-call hours
- Desire to be active outdoors in varying temperatures and
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds, stand, walk, bend, kneel,
crouch, crawl, twist, perform repetitive motions, see variations in
color, and climb and work from ladders
- Upon offer, selected candidates are required to complete a
pre-hire background check and driving history review; Maintenance
Technicians must maintain a valid driver's license with no
restrictions as a condition of employment
WHAT MOTIVATES OUR TEAM:
- Competitive wage with consistent hours and overtime
- Monthly phone allowance.
- Travel incentive plan.
- Generous paid time off starting day one.
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid
parental leave, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase
plan, and more!
- Growth opportunity with a national employer-90 percent of our
managers were promoted from within!
- Opportunity for performance-based pay increases after 90 days
- Best-in-class training and development to take your career to
the next level.
- Tuition reimbursement for GED or college courses, trade
certifications, and ESL classes.
Join the Mister Car Wash Team today!
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. We participate in the E-verify system nationwide.
- Job Family Maintenance
- Job Function Facilities/Real Estate
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Baytown, TX, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- Pasadena, TX, USA
- Sugar Land, TX, USA
Keywords: Mister Carwash, Baytown , Industrial Maintenance Technician, Professions , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!