Company: Amec Foster Wheeler
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Wood is currently sourcing for an electrician to join our team
in Baytown, Texas.U.S. Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the
US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed
machines and equipment following electrical code and blueprints,
using hand tools and voltage tester.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables and wires to
machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams,
blueprints, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers,
motors, and fixtures using test equipment.
- Repair or replace faulty electric components, wiring,
equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Test malfunctioning or broken equipment using test equipment,
and discuss malfunction with other workers to diagnose
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic
wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand
tools and power tools.
- Place conduit, pipes or tubing, inside designated partitions,
walls, structures or other concealed areas, and pull insulated
wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment,
such as motors.
- Post-Secondary Certificate desirable- awarded for training
completed after high school.
- Minimum 4 years in craft, including helper and apprentice
- Minimum 1 - 2 years as journeyman working in an industrial
environment.Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy
across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock
solutions to some of the worlds most critical challenges. We
provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than
60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.comWe are
an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
laws.Published Position Title: Electrician Requisition ID:
2022-106241 Type of Requisition: Trade & Craft External Company
Keywords: Amec Foster Wheeler, Baytown , Electrician, Professions , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!