Driver Class A - TX Baytown
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 24, 2022
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is looking for a Class A
CDL Operator to work at a customer location in Baytown TX,and to
join their safety conscious team! This team member is responsible
for the safe and proper execution of HPC-Industrial jobs across all
services lines. Supervises and completes single task jobs requiring
one crew and completes turnarounds with management oversight at
client's site in accordance with client and business requirements
and company policies, practices and procedures. The Class A CDL
Operator serves as representative of HPC-Industrial in creating a
continuous working relationship with clients/customers.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting - Refinery
LOCATION OF WORK: Baytown, Tx. Chevron Cedar Bayou
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE
A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
(LOCAL) WORK! NO TRAVEL!
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Class A CDL License and other requirements of company's driving
policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal
vehicle on company business.
- HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements, preferred
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.
- Experience operating a vacuum truck.
- Working knowledge of operating equipment used in wet and dry
- Hands-on operation vacuum equipment and hydroblasting
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or
any specialized hydroblasting and/or chemical cleaning equipment,
vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- Act as safety representative responsible for safety policies
and procedures of both the company and the customer, including
hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment,
emergency response and administrative functions.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure
conformance to company and customer specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on
- Perform any and all duties associated with liquid vacs, air
machines and jet rodders.
- May direct a crew of vacuum technicians.
- May transport equipment and personnel to and from customer
- Completes pre and post trip inspections, driver's logs and
complies with all other vehicle policy and DOT requirements.
- Loading and unloading hoses.
- Unload vacuum truck at the dump site.
- Provide general maintenance in the field.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This
includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt,
slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape
pack and a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions
(excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity
and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust, chemical and
environmental, fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly
- Lift 50 lbs
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial
cleaning and environmental services company in North America
supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Baytown , Driver Class A - TX Baytown, Professions , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!