Roll Off Truck Driver - TX_Baytown
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 25, 2022
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is looking for a Roll Off
Truck Driver (Class A CDL) to work at a customer location in
Baytown, TX and to join their safety conscious team! This team
member is responsible for the performance of tasks associated with
hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment
decontamination and handling of hazardous materials and will
operate a variety of vehicles including vacuum trailer, roll-off
and hydro-blasting equipment. The Roll Off Truck Driver serves as
representative of HPC-Industrial in creating a continuous working
relationship with clients/customers.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting - Refinery, Petro-Chemical,
Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
LOCATION OF WORK: Houston, TX, Baytown, TX
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE
A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 3:30 pm (OT available, but
Must be able to pass a thorough DISA Background Check, DOT FMCSA
Drug Screen (Hair Follicle may be required depending on the site),
and DOT Physical.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to
pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not
limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological
contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for
exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may
be hazardous, toxic or corrosive
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces,
including lifting in areas of low clearance
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited
to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and
Health and Safety requirements and permits
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for
shift and communicate your replacement's name to the
- Will operate vacuum truck, roll-off truck, etc
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This
includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt,
slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape
pack and a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions
(excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity
and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust, chemical and
environmental, fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly
- Lift 50 lbs.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Hazmat Endorsement Required
- Tanker Endorsement Required
- Manual Transmission vehicle experience
- Previous Manual Labor experience in Construction or Industrial
based setting strongly preferred
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
- Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
may be required
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.
- Experience operating a vacuum truck.
- Working knowledge of operating equipment used in wet and dry
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial
cleaning and environmental services company in North America
supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Baytown , Roll Off Truck Driver - TX_Baytown, Professions , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!