Building Technician - PT
Company: City of Baytown
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Building Technician - PT Print
Apply Building Technician - PT Salary $12.83 - $15.39
HourlyLocation 2407 Market St. Baytown, TXJob TypePart
TimeDepartmentParks & RecreationJob Number22-00199
- Questions Job SummaryBaytown is a growing community with a
population of about 82,000 situated on the north side of Galveston
Bay approximately 25 miles from Downtown Houston. As a full-service
municipal government our purpose is simple Together we enrich lives
and build community.Our employees are dedicated to public service
through Caring, Innovation, Collaboration, Leadership and
Stewardship, and we are looking for a qualified candidate who
shares our values to join our team in the role of Building
Technician - PT.The Building Technician - PT sets up and cleans
tables and chairs, prepares rooms for meetings, classes, and other
activities. Performs routine building maintenance and cleaning
including floors, bathrooms, windows, and doors. Assists with Parks
and Recreation special events.Duties
- Prepares rooms for meetings, classes and other activities. Sets
up tables, chairs, and podiums.
- Performs routine building maintenance and cleaning such as
floors, bathrooms, and windows.
- Assists with Parks and Recreation Special Events.
- Works with customers and assists all room occupants with extra
tables and chairs or changes in the set-up.Minimum
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Valid Texas driver's license with an acceptable driving
- One Year custodial and service related experience.
- Knowledge of floor maintenance equipment.Additional
InformationKnowledge, Abilities and SkillsReading, telephone.
Ability to get along appropriately with co-workers and the
public.This position will be required to work inside as well as
outside. You will also utilize the use of a floor buffer, vacuum,
carpet extractor, broom and small hand tools, such as, but not
limited to hammer and screwdriver, etc.How to ApplyNon full time
positions are eligible for several benefit options. Additional
information will be provided during the selection process.01 Do you
have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record?
- No02 Do you possess basic reading and writing skills?
- No03 How many years of experience do you possess in custodial
and routine building maintenance service?
- Less than 6 months
- 6 months - 1 year
- 2 - 3 years
- 4+ years04 Please briefly describe your education and
experience that qualifies you for this position. Required Question
AgencyCity of BaytownAddress2401 Market Street Baytown, Texas,
77520 Phone281-422-8281 Websitehttp://www.baytown.org Apply Please
verify your email address Verify Email
Keywords: City of Baytown, Baytown , Building Technician - PT, Professions , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!