Company: Reliant Nationwide Staffing
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Hiring a Maintenance Electrican with at least 3 years experience
for a great company in Baytown!!! Direct Hire opportunity.
$30-35/hr. depending upon experience.
- This position exists to support product manufacturing
activities to maintain and repair electrical systems, electrical
and electronic components, Trouble shoot and program drives for
industrial machinery and equipment. Experience with Allen Bradley
PLCs is required. Must be able to use Allen Bradley Software to
troubleshoot and make minor program changes and work in conjunction
with the controls engineer as needed. Ability to install and repair
equipment and program drives per application is essential. A
Licensed electrician with extensive electrical and controls
experience, and training is desired to fill this role.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and maintain all electrical and
electronic components associated with manufacturing equipment and
overhead cranes. This included PLCs, industrial control circuits,
Ac drives, motor control and power circuits and related
- Perform routine test and preventive maintenance program on
- Analyze machine failures due to electrical or electronic
problems and take appropriate action to correct the
- Electrical Pm. Execute and assist with the development and
improvement of existing electrical pm program.
- Make visual; inspections and use test equipment such as chart
records, multimeters, ammeters, insulation testers and calibrators,
to determine the nature of malfunctions.
- Align, adjust, and calibrate equipment according to
- Read wiring schematics and equipment specifications. Draw
detailed wiring and electronic schematics. Update existing
schematics for changes.
- Maintain logs of service and repairs for a specific system or
piece of equipment when necessary.
- Layout and install electrical and electronic systems needed for
servicing existing equipment, new manufacturing equipment, and
- Write up complete parts list of items needed, Gauge conduit and
wire sizes for application.
- Install instrument panels, PLCs, counter meters, flow and
pressure meters, circuit breakers, switches, solenoids, junction
boxes, motors, AC and DC variable speed drives and their control
and circuits and connect and test the systems.
- Assist electrical, facility, mechanical maintenance and
engineering as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or
abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Must have an Associate's Degree in Electronics or C.I.M. or
another related field, plus
- Three years' experience as a journeyman electrician or an
electronics technician; or equivalent combination of education and
Keywords: Reliant Nationwide Staffing, Baytown , Maintenance Electrician, Professions , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!