Transportation Management Coordinator (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 25, 2023
US Army - Transportation Management Coordinator- US Army
Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army
and become a certified Transportation management coordinator
responsible for scheduling and selecting the modes of
transportation for personnel and equipment. They organize, plan and
oversee the movement of those vehicles, personnel and cargo. This
is not a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Mark, label cargo and freight shipments in accordance with
- Document and inventory freight, cargo and materiel shipments of
- Perform system administrator duties such as installing software
and uploading data to computer systems
- Prepare equipment, cargo and personnel for travel to airports,
seaports and railways
- Request and coordinate transportationPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 6 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Baytown , Transportation Management Coordinator (Enlistment Required), Professions , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!