Insurance Sales Agent
Company: A-max Insurance Services Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Sign on bonus $250-$2,000 depending on eligibilityHourly PLUS
Uncapped Commission - Paid Weekly!We offer Benefits (Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life), PTO & Paid Holidays, Career Pathing, Paid
Training & Licensing, and SO MUCH MORE!
About A-MAX:A-MAX Auto Insurance focuses on our customers and
provides them with affordable auto insurance. We are looking to
invest in top talented individuals who enjoy going above and beyond
to help our customers.
We start investing in you from day one. We provide intensive sales
and insurance training in addition to insurance licensing (A-Max
covers the cost). We will train and coach you to greatness in your
new career as an insurance sales agent!
Position Summary:An ideal candidate for this position will possess
a strong sales mentality, desire to succeed, and good
organizational/interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
This is an IN-OFFICE position.
- Assist customers with various types of insurance needs such as
new policies, editing existing policies, taking payments, renewing
and reinstating policies, and answering all questions.
- Inspect vehicles, examining general condition, age, and other
characteristics, to decide if it is an acceptable insurance risk.
- Seek out new clients, generate lists of prospective clients,
and develop clientele by networking and marketing. You and your
office manager will develop marketing strategies to attract new
- Perform administrative tasks, as well as handling policy
renewals and contacting underwriting to complete policies.
- Assist with daily housekeeping routines for COVID safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
At A-Max Auto Insurance, we believe in people. If you are
passionate about educating customers regarding their insurance
choices, solving real problems, and growing your new career as an
Insurance Sales Agent, A-Max Auto Insurance is for you. Apply Now!
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer Service/Insurance Sales Experience preferred but not
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
- Hold a valid and current County Mutual, Limited Lines or
Property & Casualty License in Texas (highly preferred, but not
- Must have reliable transportation for daily marketing and bank
- Basic Computer knowledge and possess strong written, verbal,
and people skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal/no supervision and
quickly learn any Company/Proprietary software.
- Complete continuing education courses (Paid for by A-MAX) as
required to maintain active license status with TDI.
Keywords: A-max Insurance Services Inc, Baytown , Insurance Sales Agent, Sales , Baytown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!